According to an In-plant Graphics online article, Xerox has been “hinting” online that it will debut a new inkjet press at the end of February during Hunkeler Innovationdays 2015 in Lucern, Switzerland. Highlights of this article include these possible benefits to small and mid-sized print operations:
- Acquisition costs will be much lower that what is in the market today.
- Migration from digital monochrome, digital color or offset should be relatively easy.
- Press will run at much higher speeds than standard xerographic presses and produce in high volume, but be simple.
- Print quality needs to be very good
- Press will take up minimal space
For more information, go to: http://goo.gl/0g43sG.